Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting ready for the show!!!!!!!!!!











I've been busy trying to get ready for a show (my very first - YIKES!) and here are a few of the pieces I just finished.

A simple amber/pearl/silver bracelet - freshwater pearls in this one, and an amber necklace with some funky Karen Hill Tribes silver beads and 8mm Czech glass pearls. The necklace is 18" long and looks wonderful on!
I also did some copper chain maille - this is full persian weave with some green faceted glass beads and some antiqued copper spacers.

1 comment:

Sonja's Adornments said...

Good luck with your first show!! I love all your work -specially your copper! We have a summer home in Island Falls Maine and I have a very good friend in Augusta - not too far from you... Thanks for your comment on my Blog..