Monday, January 26, 2009

A Special Sale at mrs beadsley of maine

Today through February 6 mrs beadsley of maine will be donating 100% of sales to the Maine Poodle Rescue Organization, of which I am a member. We recently rescued 12 dogs (2 adults, one of which we are fostering, and 10 five month old puppies)that all need to be spayed/neutered and two of which need serious dental work. All that is expensive, and since we are a not for profit organization, we rely on the kindness of others to help us do this work. Since I am owned by 4 standard poodles, all of whom have been rescued, I have to do my part to help raise some of the money needed to get these guys back to being healthy.


The hardest part of this is that these things continue to happen..........these dogs are part of a (seemingly) never ending supply of abused and neglected dogs that have been chained up, penned in, and used up all for the sake of making puppies, puppies and more puppies. I know that it isn't possible to close down every single puppy mill, or to stop people from abusing animals, but I do know that I can be there for those dogs that need help - and with help and donations that is the goal of Maine Poodle Rescue. Consider making a purchase - buy some bling and help a poodle! You'll be glad you did!

Here's my four guys - look at those faces!!!!

Nina Simone, Simon Schuster, Theodore Poodopolis and Ranger Dangerfield.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Puppy mills make me scream, keep up the good work x