Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Checking In

As is apparent to all, it has been a while since I posted a new blog entry.  As the saying goes, life has gotten in the way (in a big way, but I digress) - I moved and didn't have a place to create, then I moved again and made a place to create and then I lost my hard drive and thus all my files and most importantly my sign on information for my blog.  You know how it is......you go along letting the computer remember things for you - or worse, you stay signed in (thinking to yourself, "oh, I'm the only one that uses this computer, what could it hurt") and then your hard drive fries and you realize you know nothing, you forget your password......or your username......or both and you can't sign in.  So, for the tenth (or twentieth) time you create a new password and YAY sign in.  Which I just did.  Only to see that I have 12 comments from 12 lovely people waiting patiently for me to see them and to answer them.  Which I will do, I promise.  And, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment!

No comments: