Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beads of Courage Auction

I have good news and good news........................which do you want to hear first?  The good news?  OK - here it is - the auction total to date is over $450.00 - which is a YIPEE, YAY, AWESOME moment.  One hundred percent of the proceeds from this auction go to the Beads of Courage Program which is currently implemented in over 140 Childrens Hospitals in the US, Canada, New Zealand, Japan and the United Kingdom.  Don't take my word for it, go read all about it - and then go bid on a bead! 

 
Which brings me to the second good news - there is still time to get your own one of a kind, handcrafted art charm.  I have showcased some of them on my blog here, but there are lots more to choose from.  And it is for a REALLY good cause - come on guys - do this for the kids!

No comments: