Sunday, August 18, 2013

Doing the Happy Dance!!!!

For a long while now I have been a fan of Evolving Creations Lampwork (www.etsy.com/shop/evolvingcreations or on Facebook @Evolving Creations Lampwork). The beads are some of the most intricate and beautiful beads I have seen.  Just recently, they had a sale (I know, the time to write this would have been when the sale was going on, sorry!) and since I have always wanted to own some beads made by them, I visited their Etsy store and started browsing.  Pages and pages of gorgeous color. I had pages saved, new tabs opened, calculator keys flying and all the while a towel in my hand to wipe the drool off the keyboard.  I was determined to narrow it down to an affordable order - and I did.

These beads are so much more beautiful than I had imagined - just to capture some of their beauty in a photograph was difficult.  I LOVE them and am so glad I bought them.  I have no idea what I will make with them (I am SO hoping they don't end up being one of those hoarded beads I keep because I don't think I can do it justice in a piece of jewelry) but I know whatever I make it will be made even more fabulous by these beads. 








I highly recommend you take a stroll through Evolving Creations Etsy shop.........the beads are FABULOUS!!!!

NOTE: I have no affiliation with Evolving Creations Lampwork - just a very satisfied customer fan!


2 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

They are indeed gorgeous! I did the same thing recently with a lampwork artist I admire... I love sales!! Now go ahead and play with some designs...

mrs beadsley said...

Sales do, indeed, ROCK! I am commencing to play!