Monday, November 4, 2013

Echo Creative Club - November

This is my second month of participation in the Echo Creative Club.  The piece that I make will be revealed on November 25th - but until then I wanted to show you the gorgeous creation by Jeannie Dukic (Jewelry
by Jeannie) that I will be using in my piece.

There is this pretty little scalloped ice pink swirl outlined in antique gold

and this cunning little button.

I have started playing with beads and wire and colors but I can see I am far from finished going through ideas of how to incorporate these lovelies in a piece. 

An idea or two might come out of this collection - but then again I may end up swittching them all out for a completely different idea.

Reveal date is November 25th.......y'all are invited of course!

No comments: